New and Improved Sealtech 430-AL RV Leak Tester
Detect Rain Water Leaks In Recreation Vehicles!
The most frustrating maintenance problem in the RV industry has been locating those hard to find LEAKS! Repeated repair attempts, customer frustration, and incredible structural repair costs have been the norm. The SEALTECH 43O-AL pinpoints the actual outer surface leak, which is often remote from any visible interior moisture, water damage, or odors.
Sealtech 430-AL Dealer Package
New and Improved for 2023 The Sealtech 430-AL Dealer Package
Buy the Sealtech 430-AL and:
- Accept leak repair engagements confidently, knowing that they can “fix it right the first time”.
- Confidently warrant their leak repair work.
- Quote flat rates for leak repair work.
- Ensure that all RVs sold do not leak.
- More accurately evaluate trade-ins.
- Complete new product leak repair warranty work profitably, within budget.
- Locate and repair developing leaks before water damage occurs (perform preventive maintenance).
- Attract profitable leak detection and repair work during off-peak periods.
- Smile when customers request leak diagnoses and repairs.
The SEALTECH 43O-AL Makes Ingenious Use of a Very Simple Process.
Fact: air flowing through an opening covered with a soapy water (“surfactant”) solution produces a bubble precisely at the opening. The system draws outside air into the RV via the roof vent, where it is dispersed, creating a positive interior pressure. This pressure difference causes air to flow outward through any outer skin faults. The application of a soapy water solution to selected areas of the outer skin results in a very visible bubble exactly over each leak.
As each RV design has different characteristics, we have incorporated an impeller RPM controller to permit control of airflow and pressure. An accurate, easily read differential pressure gauge is also included. Power draw is 4.9 amps.
This system is extremely simple to use. Owners have been able to assign leak diagnosis and recording to inexpensive junior staff, freeing up more experienced technicians for leak repair and other tasks requiring greater expertise.
Because of the large surface areas involved, and the numerous routes for air to escape a typical RV, the SEALTECH 43O-AL is engineered and built to produce high air flow, but only to safe and nominal pressures. All components are of premium quality, to provide many years of safe, trouble-free operation. The product carries a one-year full parts and labor warranty.