New and Improved Sealtech 430-AL
THE NEW AND IMPROVED SEALTECH 430-R NOW COMES POWDER COATED FOR LIFE BY PROTECH INDUSTRIAL FINNISHES!
RAIN WATER LEAKS IN RECREATION VEHICLES!
The most frustrating maintenance problem in the RV industry has been locating those hard to find LEAKS! Repeated repair attempts, customer frustration, and incredible structural repair costs have been the norm. The SEALTECH 43O-R pinpoints the actual outer surface leak, which is often remote from any visible interior moisture, water damage, or odors.
The system requires only one technician, is non-intrusive, easy to use, and has a Rapid payback period!
NEW AND IMPROVED SEALTECH 430-AL “LITE WEIGHT”
“THE DEALER PACKAGE” (Coming Spring 2018)
- 33% lighter than the standard 430-R using 5052 Marine Grade Aluminum.
- 8-Ft. XL- Duct 30% longer than the standard 6-ft Duct included in the Sealtech 430-R
- HDX 1-Gallon multi-purpose sprayer
- Additional Vent Bridge Adapter then the Standard 430-R (comes in handy)
- 4pc Foam Gasket repair kit (As a back up if you ever damage any of your existing Ceiling Gaskets)
- 3ft x 8ft H.D. Vinyl Sealtech Leak Testing Done Here, Shop Banner ( let your customers know you do Sealtech Leak Testing )
- Free Insured UPS shipping in the 48 Continental United States.
Buy the Sealtech 430-R and:
- accept leak repair engagements confidently, knowing that they can “fix it right the first time”
- confidently warrant their leak repair work
- quote flat rates for leak repair work
- ensure that all RVs sold do not leak
- more accurately evaluate trade-ins
- complete new product leak repair warranty work profitably, within budget
- locate and repair developing leaks before water damage occurs (perform preventive maintenance)
- attract profitable leak detection and repair work during off-peak periods
- smile when customers request leak diagnoses and repairs
The SEALTECH 43O-R makes ingenious use of a very simple.
Fact: air flowing through an opening covered with a soapy water (“surfactant”) solution produces a bubble precisely at the opening. The system draws outside air into the RV via the roof vent, where it is dispersed, creating a positive interior pressure. This pressure difference causes air to flow outward through any outer skin faults. The application of a soapy water solution to selected areas of the outer skin results in a very visible bubble exactly over each leak.
As each RV design has different characteristics, we have incorporated an impeller RPM controller to permit control of airflow and pressure. An accurate, easily read differential pressure gauge is also included. Power draw is 4.9 amps.
This system is extremely simple to use. Owners have been able to assign leak diagnosis and recording to inexpensive junior staff, freeing up more experienced technicians for leak repair and other tasks requiring greater expertise.
Because of the large surface areas involved, and the numerous routes for air to escape a typical RV, the SEALTECH 43O-R is engineered and built to produce high air flow, but only to safe nominal pressures. All components are of premium quality, to provide many years of safe, trouble free operation. The product carries a two-year full parts and labor warranty.